Leadership Team Visits Kyembogo, Uganda
Post date: Oct 15, 2009 3:2:27 PM
November 30, 2009
In October, Uganda Farmers Inc (UFI) President, Dan Marecki and 1st Vice-President, Jane Holler visited the members of the Kyembogo Farmers Association (KYEFA).
The report to the Board of Directors is shared with donors via the newsletter "In Progress..." (December 1, 2009) and can be accessed via the Newsletter button at the left.
The purpose of the trip was fivefold:
1) to review the financial records of KYEFA
2) to demonstrate solidarity with Uganda Farmers Association goals
3) to visit farmers and farms to see the effectiveness of various projects supported by Uganda Farmers Inc.
4) to encourage KYEFA leadership to continue its development program
5) to report to the Uganda Farmers Inc. Board of Directors and its donors.
Both Dan and Jane are extremely pleased with the progress they viewed. Donors should rest assured that their donations are registered and are used according to the designations they assign to them.